expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 25, 2015

June Week 4 (21-27)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY To the BEST Daddy ever! 
Seriously Lyle...my mind is flooded with memories and traits and reasons of what I love about you and all I am grateful for in you!
You notice that you missed out on time with your dad, and so I see you trying to spend time with our kids.  That is a big deal.  It means so much to us and will always be remembered and cherished!
You go to work every day for us, and we know what a huge sacrifice that is! Thank you!
You bath them, and teach them new awesome things, you let them follow you around, and jump on you and wrestle with you.
You jump on the tramp with them, and take them fishing, and swimming, and on special dates, and to Circle K to get soda's.
You like to go shopping as a family...whatever it may be, I am  just so grateful that you enjoy being with us! Truly, it is noticed,you are SOOO loved and appreciated!


For Father's Day I made Lyle a rib dinner (1st ever) with baked beans, sweet potatoes, and rolls.  Mmmm it was so good.
And the night before I had made Sheppard's Pie (none of us like it but it is his favorite).
The boys picked out a Super Mario Brother's shirt for him and we got him 2 pairs of shorts, a new cooler, and $150 for a new ladder and scaffolding.

Took Calvin to the Chiropractor to see if we can help him not pee the bed.
Emily, Ben, and Lucy Nicoll came over and we made cookies and cards for their primary teachers. 
 We played in the sprinkler while the cookies baked.


The boys were sleeping and I thought this was too cute!
 Lyle made our taco run for taco Tuesday's!
 We have been playing lots of games lately...the boys are really getting into it lately.
 Calvin's first adjustment from Keith Lavender



I cut Nicole Quimtino's hair (Wednesday June 24th)!  Eeek...I forgot to take the after pic :)...but it was a fun cut!

 We went to Kid's Club at Superstition Springs Mall today.
We got Panda for lunch. Then rode the merry go round.  Sweetest boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment