
Lyle took me to the Diamondbacks game!!!!!!! SO FUN!!!!!
We got $10 tickets from David's friend, and snuck up to the 14th row off the 3rd baseline :)!

Again...maybe it's a bit much but I love the drive to and from Lakeside!
Oh my gosh people are you seeing this?!?!
My goal was to hit 105 by June 6. I kept fluctuating and I wasn't going to hit it...but I woke up that morning and THIS IS WHAT I SAW!!!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!
Consistency and Hard Work!
We can do ANYTHING! (Seriously, this was a HUGE STINKIN DEAL for me :)!
The boys went up to the mountain the first week of June. I took Portillo's and a basket of gifts to Travis for his birthday (it was on Saturday but he was going to be with his boys so I took his stuff over on Tuesday. I hope I didn't creep him out.I sure love that man :)!





No comments:
Post a Comment