expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, June 21, 2015

June Week 2 (7-13)

 Dad brought the kids over to hang out.  We made our own little homemade pizza's.


Lyle got a ladder rack off of Craigslist and of all places look where the guy lived!
I used to live in this very house!
Crazy cool!






We started painting our house on Monday for Family Night!  The color turned out a little bright so we are taking it back to get it remixed.







We went to Dairy Queen after we painted!  Mmmm...So yummy!

 I just read "Increase in Learning" and now am on to "Act In Doctrine"
This is from one of those...can't remember which but a good overall theme to focus on!!



Ummm...luckiest girl ever!!
As I was getting ready this is what I see looking out my window!
Love my family!

 Went to the Temple with Grandpa Sanders! The weather has been absolutely beautiful this year!!!
Travis' Tuesday's...we went down and cleaned up the weeds at the end of the street.

Tried these for the first time...definitely blog worthy :)

So sweet...Calvin wanted to color during scripture study and actually stayed pretty reverent...it was nice!

Summer Fun!  What a great idea Calvin!

Went to the Park by Oak Tree Elementary and enjoyed a perfectly beautiful day with our bikes.
Grandpa Sanders bought this one for Calvin!  We sure had a fun day!



Working on painting the fireplace room!
Almost done!

Daddy rocked the fireplace room!

Flag Day Breakfast at the Butler's

No comments:

Post a Comment