expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I'm married to the bomb!!

We're watching How To Train Your Dragon 2.
Lyle totally reminds me of Stoek.
He is so gentle,  sweet,  and loving, and i love the way he speaks to her.
Lyle,  you are amazing in so many ways!  Thank you for your gentle touch.
Your patience, and kind words.
Thank you for your unconditional love!
The longer I'm with you,  the more I know you,  the more I love you!
You have become a hero and friend and you are truly stealing my whole heart.
I didn't know it could be done,  but being with you is changing my heart. ..I am grateful to be yours!
I really do love you so much! Thank you for marrying me and giving me the chance to learn how to love you right.
I hope someday my love will leave you breathless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment