expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

April 2015

We love going to the temple!  Calvin likes to bring Lyle's old phone and take pictures of the flowers.


It has been such a joy watching Calvin play T-ball every Tuesday and Thursday!

Painting Easter Eggs

Slow and Steady...this room is coming along!

My favorite part of my morning jog!

So cute!  The boys made their own little beds.

Easter Outfits and surprises

Going on an Easter Egg Hunt

A little help from ol' daddy-o

Look at them handsome dudes in their new outfits

Pumpkin Pie Masters at work

Barbara got the boys some candy for Easter.
We sure love her!  She is a sweetie!

Sportin' their new jammies...mmm my heart just soars that I have such wonderful sweet children!

At the Temple again.






 Playing at the park off of Harris (between Southern and 60)
Can't get enough o/ that T-ball!

One day while Calvin was at school Grandpa Sanders came over and brought doughnuts!  Mmmm!

Sweet Moments to remember

My sweet Calvin picked a flower for me and even planted it himself!

This was at Mrs. Moon's water day party!  I got to volunteer and I am so glad I did because it was SOOO fun!





We went to the Riparian Preserve with the Cubs for a Saturday Morning Hike.
Dylan and Wyatt had a birthday party!

One day we went outside and had  blast just doing fun things on the trampoline and taking pics of our shadows :)



I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

Barbara is so nice to share her popsicles!

Lol...Playing at the McDonalds PlayPlace with the boys :)

At the Rocketship park with the boys

This is Mesa High School.  While Calvin plays T-ball, Jordan likes to go up on the lookout deck.  He is such a cutie!

Daddy is so cute with baby girls!  I hope we have a baby sister soon!

More fun at the temple!  We want to plant beautiful flowers in our garden to remind us of the temple!


We went to Old Navy with Connor, AnnaBeth, Dylan, and Wy Guy while our mommies looked for dresses...we found some awesome sunglasses!

Daddy made a monster burger for dinner!

Handsome new haircuts!

This was at Calvin's school (EduPrize)...out at recess/snack.
He sat on my lap (my hair was down), and said, "you don't look like my mom when your hair is like that.  You look like my mom when your hair is like THIS"...and held my hair back into a ponytail :).
Precious kid...I want to love him better!

Mrs. Moore (Mrs. Moon's buddy teacher) brought in baby chicks that hatched, so the kids got to hold them!
(On a day I was volunteering...it was fun to watch the different reactions of all the kids.  Mrs. Moon thought I knew what I was doing since we have chickens, but I hadn't ever really dealt much with chicks :))

Makin' some puddin!
Always best when we work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment