expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 2, 2016

June 1-11

 Grandma Barber took Calvin shopping and he bought this yogurt with his own money :)
 I put Hailey down and went to the bathroom and when I came back Calvin was holding her!  I admit I freaked out inside a little bit cause I hadn't taught him how to hold her...especially standing up...but he did great!   I was very impressed!
 Can hardly believe I have 3 cuties!
 June 4- Calvin lost another tooth!
 Sweet brothers doing a great job taking care of their baby sister!

 Lol...this face of her's just makes me smile :)
 The boys have been playing together ALL day long since Hailey was born, and have been mighty creative!  Not sure why Jordan felt the need to wear goggles here but I thought it was hilariously cute!
 Boys always ask me to take pictures of their creations before they destroy them to build something new.

 Love my bundle baby <3
Had to include this...it cracks me up :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment