expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 2, 2016

San Diego

We needed a vacation so we packed up and went to San Diego!  Though I am not in support of babies out of their car seats while driving...this was an exception cause we really just wanted to enjoy ourselves (and not hear a screaming baby the whole way).
It turned out to be a pretty great trip!!



 Picture taken from the highway...pretty cool!


 Our favorite!...Catching Sand crabs!

 It was SUPER windy!  Unfortunately I didn't get to play much at the beach, but it was fun watching the boys enjoy themselves, and snuggling with my sweet baby girl :)
 SEA WORLD!
 This was actually probably the boys favorite!  The petting area right at the front of the park.





 Jordan was pretty stoked about this ride! He couldn't go on several so this was pretty special.
 This was one of my favorite parts of the day just cause I got to enjoy the boys.   The whales at the beginning of the day was by FAR the absolute COOLEST thing ever though!




 We got totally soaked at the dolphin show.  I didn't see it coming and I wasn't fast enough so Hailey got it too...which she wasn't so happy about :)


 OK...THIS was the boys favorite!

 We ended the night at the Shamu show.  It was SUPER cool!  And on the way out of the park there were fireworks.  We had a FANTASTIC day there!

 Souveniers...

No comments:

Post a Comment