Calvin knows Lyle likes Black Licorice. For his birthday Calvin got the Mr. Sketch smelly markers from the HInton's. The black one smells like black licorice so Calvin wanted to "trick" Lyle! He made a "box of black licorice" and put it on Lyle's pillow so when he came home he would want to eat it and find NOTHING inside mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha :)!
(It was hilarious watching the boys as Lyle played into their trick :)).
I took Jordan out of preschool early so we could go to Calvin's school and watch his Dino presentation. As is typical to me and my new mom brain...IIIIIIt was the wrong day. Soooo, I took him out to Bahama Bucks :).Aaaand Here we are back at Calvin's school 2 days later on the RIGHT day, to see his Dino presentation!
The boys have wanted to scooter down the hill by the freeway.
Cottage Fair Night! Calvin chose Panda for dinner!
Here is Calvin and his awesome teacher Ms. Megan Gorrie (she is getting married this week :))!
My handsome boys all ready for bed.
Today (9/27) was the first day Hailey sat up in a cart all by herself (we were at Target).
I got a bunch of stuff to organize our home...came home and put Hailey down so I could get to it...buuuuut...I decided to color a picture instead :).Thank you Hinton's for the smelly markers :)!!
Holy Smokes I LOVE THIS GIRL!
In front of the Nicoll's house for the Mesa High Homecoming Parade. We brought our new neighbors April and Selah.












No comments:
Post a Comment