Took a rain walk :)...mmm I love being in nature!
We have a backyard!!!! It has been over a year...but seriously!! I feel so lucky!!!!!
The Tenney Family invited us over for dinner and FHE this week! We had Navajo Taco's. The lesson was great...Tyler involved everyone :)! I am so grateful for friends!!! <3
Barbara did not want our rocking chair anymore...the boys were pretty excited about having it back!
SHERWOOD PARK OPENED BACK UP!!!! Just in time for the nice weather! THANK YOU!
I started taking piano lessons from Emily Nicoll last week. This week she told us Mesa High was having a Homecoming parade later that afternoon. I pulled Calvin out of school an hour early to go to the parade (he was pretty excited lol). They passed out so much candy...so naturally the boys really enjoyed it hahaha!
Lyle started building his Bowser costume when I was at the General Women's Broadcast.










No comments:
Post a Comment