expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August Week 3 (16-22)

Dug a little duck pond today.
Boys in undies...seriously one of the cutest things ever :

 Lyle successfully grafted onto our orange tree!

The boys leading music at Family Night <3

Lyle and I went to the Colbie Callait, Christina Perri (it was her birthday that night!), and Rachel Platten concert!!!




We were missing Daddy extra much so we cuddled up and just chilled for a bit together.
 The boys went shopping with me, and I told them I had something special in mind I wanted to get for them.  I looked all over the store and could not find it, so I finally told them what it was so they could help me look for it.  When I told them, Jordan got SOOO excited he reached over and just SQUEEEEZED Calvin, pure joy beaming from him...lol...simplicities of childhood <3

Lol...and HERE they are enjoying their treat...white donuts :)!
Add caption

We had a garage sale this week too (NOT so successful)

No comments:

Post a Comment