CALVIN LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH TODAY
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2015!
We all laid down for naps. Calvin made a comfy cozy little bed in the living room, so was laying out there...Lyle and I were crashed in our bed, when I felt a little tap on my shoulder and heard a quiet whisper "mommy?"
I hesitantly turned over (thinking someone was probably tattle telling ;p)...when HE BROKE THE EXCITING NEWS!!!
Holding his tooth, unaware of his bloody mouth :), I couldn't help but shout for joy and hug this sweet little cutie!!!
What an exciting day Calvin Fort!!!
Calvin's Cottage Fair was tonight. They studied bird houses first quarter so we got to see all his work on birds! The boys got a fruit snack, a cookie, and a Halloween water :).
While we waited for the children to perform, we chilled in the back and read books with the Hinton's.
There were 5 groups who did a research report on 5 different birds. Calvin was part of the Flamingo group! It was really neat to see all the work they put into it! And his happy face at sweet success! It is always good to feel a little recognized for hard work!





No comments:
Post a Comment