expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 2015 Week 3

Enjoying a BEAUTIFUL day!!!  I feel so blessed <3!!



Lyle fixed Diana Thurber's door, so the boys watched Tom and Jerry while I got to hear about Diana's life.  She is quite an amazing woman and I feel so lucky that I got to spend that time with her!  I never want to take people for granted...MAKE SURE you show love and appreciation always!







We saw this as we were heading out the door to take Calvin to school :)!  This Gecko apparently tried to eat our doorbell and fried himself :)

Primary Activity Day!!!!  Thank you AMAZING leaders!!


Lol...I took Jordan on a special date while Calvin was at Activity Day :).  We had breakfast at McDonalds :).  Oh those boys make me feel so special!
 All the kids were enjoying ice cream sundae's when we came to pick them up :)!
   Addison turned 4 on September 19th.  They had a pizza party.  It was fun to be with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment