expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday July 6-busy day with the boys



It was raining this morning so I took the boys on a walk to Sherwood Park, where we played Mario Brothers.
Calvin was Mario, Jordan was Luigi, and I was the Princess.  They pretended Bowser and the Goomba's were after me and they were my protectors!  It was a blast.

We then rushed home to go visit teach Diana Thurber.  She gave the boys the movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs".

Then we went to the dentist...the first time at this dentist.

Kids went to a new dentist today.
They are so good at the dentist office!
Calvin was a great example for Jordan!
They both did great!


After that I took them to Bounce-U...which was a lot of fun!
They boys actually wanted to leave after 1 1/2 hours though...which of course I was cool with.



 Jordan fell asleep in the car, but woke up when we got home so I took them to Brimhall Pool.  I love that pool...it was really fun!
We came home, gave baths, made spaghetti, corn on the cob, and watermelon for dinner, then put the boys to bed early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment