expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, July 18, 2015

July Week 3 (12-18)

Sunday night I went into the Emergency room.
I had been laying in bed with the kids...singing to them and telling them stories, and I can't describe it but it was as if I forgot how to talk.  I thought it was funny at first...but after pausing, and trying my best to figure out how to talk...and still not being able to...I started getting scared.
I walked Barbara home and my right arm went numb.it was so weird! 
It is a little fresh and I don't want to describe much now...but it was scary...I had so much support...Barbara, Lyle, Yolanda, Andrea Tippets, Alyce...<3

 Andrea brought dinner Monday night.
Barbara made dinner Tuesday and Yolanda and Alyce brought dinner that night too!!
 Monday I made peg boards for the boys to help clear up expectations...hoping to get our home life a little more simplified and enjoyable!
 Tuesday and Thursday nights we have work out nights with the girls!
 Jordan was my best helper making pizza dough!
 Emily Nicoll knew I was having a hard week...she showed up at my door with a basket full of happiness!  OMG!  Make my day...week...month!!!  I AM BLESSED!!!
 Jaime came over to play with us while Chewie checked out our Avalon.
We sold our Avalon Saturday...it's a good thing...but I am a little sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment