July 1...wanted to put this on here cause I don't have many candid moments of me and the boys and I sure love my time with them!!
Calvin and I spent some quality time together while Jordan napped. He wanted to make sprinkle cookies so we did :).
I had to go outside for a minute and Calvin came with me...he called for my attention and I was "too busy" to give it...but I immediately corrected myself and decided sitting on the ground smashing flower petals with him was more important :).
Thursday we went to the Temple and I got some sweet pics of my sweet boys!

Friday we went to Freestone park...always a favorite place to go!
There were 3 baby ducks there! SOOO cute!
Other Highlights of the week:
On Friday we took Lyle some Ice Cream after lunch at his job.
Lyle and I are also trying to make date night more of a habit so I got a babysitter and took Lyle on a scavenger hunt at the mall!
He got me a pretzel and he got and orange julius, then we got some Subway cookies to take home...eeek...but SOOO good!














No comments:
Post a Comment