expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 15, 2014

Simple Joys...

Jordan loves to do everything himself...and he is pretty dang good at it :-)!
 I love when I catch him on his toilet reading to himself..
"Henry is a happy hippo, who hates to whine or fuss...:-)"

I delivered some Mary Kay this morning and had some time to kill before it was time to take Calvin to school.  We stopped by the park by Gilbert Greens and had some fun!  We had to leave early because Jordan stepped on something and cut his foot open :-(.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house!  One of my FAVORITE things to do is just go out in the backyard and watch/listen to my boys!  They crack me up!  They get along so well and I love seeing them take care of each other...they are both very protective of each other :-).  Motherhood is WONDERFUL!!

The missionaries came over for Elder Erickson's (his companion was Elder Coulston) 18 month mark...he wanted to burn a pair of pants, and against my advice, he also burnt a bunch of  Journals.  Mid Summer fire in phoenix :-)...lol...we had fun!

Camp Out!  I love that these boys love to be together!  We had fun...I always start out on the floor with them...
but they move around so much I usually end up in my bed :-).

A favorite bathtub activity :-)...Ho Ho Ho

This was all Jordan's idea...He would not let me feed her.  He was so sweet and gentle with her.
A lady in our ward the other day told me that he came up to her daughter and gently held her little face in his hands and was speaking so sweetly and gently to her...it melted her heart.  What a sweet boy Jordan!!

Too Cute...Feeding ducks at Freestone Park...I just love his little feet!

Freestone Park

Calvin loved feeding the ducks right out of his hand!  

Freestone Park is one our FAVORITE spots!

Of all the places to sit on the couch, they usually choose to sit cuddled up together.  As irritated as Jordan looks in this picture, he really loves Calvin's love :-).
I am so thankful they are such good buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment