expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Random "don't want to forget's"

I saw this and didn't want to buy it haha, but liked it :-) 
These were our favorite picks from the Library this time!  Both Calvin and Jordan could recite all the books ...obviously Calvin a little better than Jordan, but Jordan could recite the Cookie Dough one really well :-)!

I took Calvin on a special date on Tuesday August 19th (not really for any reason).  I told him we could go anywhere he wanted (and gave him a few suggestions).  He didn't like any of my suggestions...he wanted to go to WalMart and play in the game area.  He was having fun but I wanted to make it more memorable so I told him we were going on a treasure hunt.  We would go in an isle, I told him to close his eyes while I went to take a picture of something, then he had to find it.  Then I would close my eyes while he took pictures of things for me to find.  It ended up being a lot of fun! 
:-) While taking pictures at WalMart Calvin snapped some pics of his cute little feet...I thought it was too cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment