expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 15, 2014

First time for everything

I Cut 4 missionaries hair on Monday while Calvin was at school.  Afterwards we had to rush out to go pick up Calvin.  I had left my clippers plugged in...
It took me a couple days to realize Calvin had gotten them and buzzed the front of his head :-).  I had thought something looked funny but didn't think twice about it...not figuring he would ever do something like that.  His hair was long enough that it covered it pretty well...I kept looking at him wondering why his hair was laying so funny and finally realized he had buzzed it.  I asked him about it and he just got that cute little guilty grin.  We both started laughing, but I tried to tell him even though I was laughing, he shouldn't do it again...

A few days later, he wanted to go outside and cut grass (which he does a lot...I have taught him scissor safety and he has shown me time and again
he is responsible enough to handle it.
Well...after a while, he walks over to me, and that buzzed area up front looked a lot different...he just gets that big smile again and told me he was "just cutting it like this."
Oh my Calvin...looks like we won't be cutting grass with scissors for a while...

Lessons learned...not so much :-).......He loves his new buzz cut!  It doesn't help that he's like the coolest kid in school now, letting everyone feel his fuzzy head (he also brought in his bow a few weeks ago which they loved).
Oh my Calvin...always keeping me on my toes:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment