I did not want a baby shower, but Kathy Skinner asked if we could do a small luncheon with a few close friends. Sounded super nice to me!
Super nice is the understatement of the century...she totally outdid herself!
Talk about above and beyond!!!
She had water bottles for all the kids with their names on it...
She had a crib all set up as cute as can be!
She had the house decorated all cute and lots of yummy food!
She had put together personalized baskets for each kid.
She had a special little kids table all set up, and a table all set up for us!
Sheesh...I am just so amazed and grateful!!
BFF's
Can hardly believe how long I have been blessed to know these beautiful ladies!
Thank you for the cutest outfit and diapers Deon!
Kristin said Brailyn picked this outfit out all by herself :)
Mandy to the rescue! I now have a diaper bag!
Say WHAT???!!! Not only did she spoil me silly with the luncheon and all the preparation that came with it...but she got me these 2 darling outfits too!!!
THANK YOU KATHY!










No comments:
Post a Comment