Calvin celebrated Dr. Seuss Week at school. This day was for "Oh the Places You'll Go"...he dressed up as what he wants to be someday...Daddy of course :)!
Surprise Party at Sherwood Park for Kristi Tenney's 40th birthday!
Oh how sweet it is when I spy on my boys and catch them being so cute together!
Lol...seriously...I don't know if Lyle was TRYING to mock Calvin's face but how cute are these boys?!
I can hardly believe I get to be with these amazing boys forever...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Went to Superstition Springs Mall for Movie night this week to watch "Good Dinosaur"...went upstairs to get Ice Cream at Dairy Queen afterwards...Mmmmm! Thank you Lyle!
My Dad gave us an old King Size bed they were getting rid of. We have nowhere to put it, but have had lots of fun with it hangin out in our living room!
"Plymouth Plantation"
Left: He drew the Mayflower (I am pretty sure).
Right: His poster showing all the tests/science/research they did .
It was awesome having him go through everything they learned and worked on...it was clear how proud he felt of his hard work! I am so grateful for his awesome teacher Mrs. Decker!
Jordan leading our FHE song...(I don't know if he was mocking the leader from Primary...but it was adorable...clearly he had some notion from somewhere, of what leading should be and that consisted of pointing to each of us occasionally :)).
Lol...the boys were doing I-ready, eating grapes. Calvin stuffed his cheeks like a chipmunk and I happened to capture the moment one shot out of his mouth :)!
Boys were so excited for Daddy's giant tool box to come in the mail :)...couldn't wait to tell Daddy so we took this pic and sent it to him at work.
Still can hardly believe how blessed we are to have a yard! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Love seeing my boys chillin with some Ice cream...enjoying the amazing weather in our very own house!
EVERY time Lyle gets home from work, the boys rush to ask him to jump with them. Though he doesn't really like to, he does sometimes, and plays fun games with them :).
Best Daddy Award :)!

















No comments:
Post a Comment