Earlier this week, Amanda Vance text me that Kiley was going to babysit Friday night for free! I figured they were just feeling extra generous...and knowing that I am almost due...so though I was hesitant and not sure why they'd offer...I was excited and VERY grateful!Well...Lyle and I went out and came home to this!
There was a huge box in our Fireplace room full of balloons and gifts.
I couldn't help but start balling...shocked and so touched at the kindness, love, and support I felt!
Alyce Huber:
The pink blanket on the left I later found out was from Leilene Tieman
(her and Yolanda thought they were not supossed to put a card in their, but cleared things up later :))
The pink blanket on the left I later found out was from Leilene Tieman
(her and Yolanda thought they were not supossed to put a card in their, but cleared things up later :))
Julie Driggs:
Jenn Crandall:
Emily Nicoll:
Barbara Wolfe and Anna Botts
Yolanda Fuller
Vance Family
Cindy Hinton and Colleen Standage
Joelyn Viscusi














No comments:
Post a Comment