![]() |
| The Hinton's introduced us to the Light Parade in Phoenix. It was a blast! (An old lady tripped right behind us and her head was all bloody...paramedics came and it was pretty scary/crazy) |
Calvin and Dylan made Gingerbread Houses at school
We went on a hike up South Mountain with the Hinton's one night. What a beautiful view!
One of my favorite things lately is watching the birds outside the window as I do the dishes! I am a lucky girl!
The Christmas Basket
Christmas
![]() |
| Lyle setting up the big Christmas surprise |
![]() |
| Thank you Grandma Barer! |
![]() |
| The Wubble (Cool, but pretty much garbage) |
![]() |
| Our sweet neighbor Barbara Clerkin spent a lot of Christmas with us! |
![]() |
| Enjoying our Christmas surprise! Go Calvin!! |
![]() |
| Sharing our fun with friends always makes everything better :-) |
Another Pizza Night with the Hinton's! Best pizza EVER!!! Mmmmmmm....
![]() |
| The kids enjoyed a movie in the Hinton's master bedroom, while the adults enjoyed watching funny video clips in the living room :-) |
Fun at the park
(I think we were with Magnus and Tammy)
At the Dentist
This was Jordan's first time (I think) getting checked out.
Calvin was the best big brother to show him the ropes and help him get excited about it!
![]() |
| I just LOVE this picture. I was up on the roof watching the sunset. I was in aww that I am so lucky to have this view from my rooftop! Blessed!! Precious Moment |
![]() |
| At the park (behind Target) with the Driggs again. |
Our favorite books from the library
Leaf Party
We went to return books at the library and as I was driving away I happened to look across the street and see tons of autumn leaves on the ground! I couldn't help but pull over and insist we have a LEAF PARTY!!! We stayed for at least an hour and just had a blast with each other!
![]() |
| We went to Jaime's birthday party...the theme was John Cena. They had a HUGE bounce house. |
![]() |
| Someone at the party brought their new puppy and Calvin was so sweet and gentle with him! |
![]() |
| Brianna loved Calvin so much! He always watched out for her and took good care of her! |
![]() |
| More fun with the Hinton's |
![]() |
| They were playing dinosaur here...Wyatt was the baby dino and Calvin was very serious about taking care of the sweet little baby :-) |








































No comments:
Post a Comment