expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 28, 2015

January 2015

We got a trampoline for Christmas and it has been the BEST PURCHASE EVER!!!  We have had so much fun on that thing every day!!

What a cute picture of these boys, while waiting to pick up Calvin at school...makes me smile!!

The Simple Joys of life!  Oh I love boys!!

Calvin wanted to paint my hand :)...if something so simple can make him so happy...I'm IN!

Calvin earns money and lately has been wanting to spend all his money at the walmart fun center :p

Livin' it up in the great outdoors!  Best Dad Ever :)

I took Jordan and Wyatt to Freestone park while the big boys were at school.  We had a picnic, fed ducks, went exploring, and played at the park.  It was lots of fun!

I had to add this picture of freestone park because Jordan's face cracks me up!

Calvin found out that I had taken Jordan and Wyatt to Freestone park and felt so left out, so I took him and Jordan back after school :).  It's my favorite park so we always have fun there...can't get enough :)

Story
I bought this sub sandwich for dinner.  There were 3 pieces so I gave one to Lyle, then split the other between me and the boys.  After we ate I asked Lyle if he wanted the last one.  He said, "I don't know if I have room in my tummy".
We went on talking about other things, but I looked over at Calvin and noticed him measuring his tummy, then the sandwich...I asked what he was doing, and he explained how he was measuring to see if indeed, Daddy really could fit the sandwich into his tummy :).
Hehe...children are the best!! 
Mary and Carson took Jordan and I to the zoo while Calvin was at school one day.  There was a baby orangutan there and we totally lucked out!!!  They came right up to the window as soon as we did and we got some great pics!  OMG it was ADORABLE!! 
Gotta share the love :)

I love taking Jordan shopping with me.  He feels like such a rock star "driving" these carts around!

We went to Bounce-U for Colt's daughter's birthday (really it was an excuse to see Mandy but it was awesome getting to see everyone!!)

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!  What a dream I am living!!

I love how this cutie loves on this sweet little bunny bun bun. 
Jumpstreet!


No comments:

Post a Comment