expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, January 31, 2015

November




 Rolling down the hills at Sherwood Park



The Driggs Came over.  We love having them over. Calvin read to Lineah and Jordan.


Celebrate Good Times...On the Roof!!!
We finished the Book of Mormon so to celebrate, Lyle went out early in the morning to grab some doughnuts, then we woke up the kids and went out on the roof to watch the sunrise!

 




Post Halloween...We's makin' some homemade Pumpkin Pie from scratch baby!!




Vertuccio Farms 
(Calvin's Kindergarten Field Trip)
Love this Blob!!  This is my favorite but they wouldn't let adults jump :(

This was Calvin's Favorite! 
Snack Break




Mrs. Moon's Kindergarten Class

They got to pick out their very own pumpkin at the farm.
It was cute seeing Calvin get off the bus...he looked like such a big boy!

Pizza with the Hinton's



Mommy's Best Helpers!



It is always a special treat for us when Grandma, Grandpa, Joshy, Davey, and Timmy come visit!!



-Rub a dub dub, 3 cuties in the tub-




Our Big 5's




Playing with Chasey Boy at the Hinton's





We had the Hinton's and Morris' boys over during a session of the Temple Dedication :-)
Such Good Lookin' Boys!



The Temple Dedication fell the day before my birthday, so I came home from a session to a decorated house :-)!  Thank you Lyle, Calvin, and Jordan!

For my birthday Cindy and I took the boys to Freestone Park





I just love this picture hehe


Calvin was invited to  birthday party at Bounce-U


Calvin's 1st Play (they call them "Cottages") in Kindergarten
 Mrs. Moon made a special thank you to all of the children.  We had a laugh with this one because Calvin seems to be taking after Lyle's footsteps.



Lyle got rid of our awful sliding door!  YAY LYLE!!! Now we can actually open and close the door!

Daddy's Best Helper!

We love traveling to new planets and playing dinosaurs at the Hinton's!
I would pretend that the atmosphere was not life sustaining, so the boys would have to take off to another planet so I could breathe again (I felt goofy but they loved it haha).
 The First Eggs our chickens ever laid for us!!!  Thanks for finding them Timmy!! So exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment