expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Nothing is as constant as change

We got homework from Dr. Broadbent to do something you THOROUGHLY enjoy for 20 minutes every day (it CANT be something that needs to be done.  The goal is to be able to become your own best friend...find true happiness within yourself.) One thing I have really enjoyed is going up on the rooftop watching the sunset, looking at the clouds, or the stars! Here is the view from our rooftop!

Tammy Quigley let me borrow "As a Man Thinketh"...an EXCELLENT book!  This was one part I really liked and thought worthy of putting here to always remember.

This month I started babysitting Bastian and Brianna Almazabas.  Carol got a job with the Mesa school district so it has been a blessing to us both!  It is definitely an adjustment for everyone, but a great learning and growing opportunity! They are sweet children!

One of our favorite things to do (of course...it's Arizona)!  I love capturing their sweet and simple joys!

I got to go to the temple.  I saw a bunny on my way out :-)....cute.

We had the Nicoll's and the missionaries over for dinner.  The Nicolls are a wonderful little family in our ward!

My boys LOVE to read!  We got some great books at the library!  Calvin is even starting to read on his own.  It is so fun to hear them both recite books from memory too...they seem to feel so awesome :-)...and they are lol.


Calvin wanted to go to the play area at Walmart with his birthday money from Grandpa Sanders.

Lyle fixed our washer and dryer so now our old matching set is back!  YAY!!!  Thank you handy man!

We had a huge hail/wind storm and our lemon tree fell over :-(










No comments:

Post a Comment