Calvin plays with Olivia Redd every day. She is his best friend. There is another girl names Chloe they play with often too. A favorite activity of theirs lately is having dance parties; I crank up my music really loud and they all dance like crazy :). It is SO cute!!!! We are lucky to have so many wonderful neighbors with kids Calvin likes to play with. He is becoming a little dramatic though playing with the girls...their new thing is, "If you don't... (do whatever it is I want you to do)...I am not going to be your friend." (And they actually believe each other...it is so sad). Calvin has been a daddy's boy lately! It is so sweet but of course, it makes me miss him.
Saturday December 8th, 2012

We went to Lowe's and made gingerbread houses. It is cool because one side of the roof opens up and Calvin can put treasures (a.k.a. candy) inside.
Then we went to RCWilley and saw Santa. Calvin was really freaked out and Lyle had to hold on to him the whole time. I was fully expecting Jordan to cry (he does with almost anyone but me), but Santa handed him a candy cane and he was totally happy the whole time :). It was fun to watch.
Toward evening we went to Texas Roadhouse in Lehi for Lyle's work party. We sat with Gaylene and her husband. Calvin got a hold of my phone and was taking pictures of them :).
Sunday December 9th
We made homemade gingerbread houses with candy from WINCO!!! It was
lots of fun. Lyle molded the saltwater taffy into a chimney and a
snowman but they melted pretty quickly.
I make green smoothies almost everyday lately and Jordan LOVES them :).
These are Calvin's best buddies! Olivia on top, then my Cutie of course, then Chloe on the left, Stella on the right, and Makayla (Mack) on the bottom. Sweet kids!








No comments:
Post a Comment