expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 2, 2012

I love to laugh

This morning Calvin came into our room and wanted me to come back to his bed with him so I did.  He laid his head on the pillow as he sat Indian style...a few seconds later he looked at me, and with a huge grin on his face he said, "I wish I could be Santa!".  I said, "Yeah, that would be cool!"  He said, "No mom, I mean the the REAL Santa!"
I have no idea what he might have been dreaming but it was adorable!
Then when I laid him down to take his jammies off,  he discovered his nipples and said, I have some moles mom.  I told him those were his pecs and that they were called nipples.  He thought that was awesome! Just thought it was funny...I just think it is cute, watching my sweet innocent little boy discover himself :)
Then while I was getting him dressed, I was putting some pants on that were a little big on him, and didn't realize, but I was putting both feet in the same leg hole. He asked, "Mom, is this the right foot?"  I said, "Yes I think so."  Then I stood him up to pull up his pants (still not noticing both feet were in the same hole),  and after shaking and hopping a few times, I suddenly realized he looked like a little merman :-).  We both started busting up laughing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment