expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Embarrassing Catch Up

So November came and went and I didn't post a thing...which is extra sad to me since I have the two sweetest boys ever who are growing and developing so quickly...I have missed out on recording so many cute things I don't ever want to forget!
A HUGE one, is Jordan got his first tooth!  It was some time in November but I can not remember exactly when.  It was before the 21st when we went to Washington...Davey swears it was the 6th...I really can't remember :(.
Lyle got into ASU's Mechanical Engineering program starting this May, so we will be moving back to AZ.  We posted our apartment up on KSL and it looks like we might already have a family wanting to move in the first of January.  Exciting for the fact that we will be going back to school (and need to re-establish residency), however I am truly heartbroken because I have really grown to LOVE it here!!!  We have the most wonderful apartment I have EVER lived in with the most wonderful neighbors, and prime location!!!  Calvin has so many wonderful friends here too!!  I hate the thought of what the day we leave will be like :(.
A Favorite for every kid!

One of Jordan's 1st times in a park swing

Can't get enough of my sweet boys!  Best of Brothers!!

Making Applesauce muffins with his friend Landon Winn

Our first big snow. 

Jordan all bundled up for snow






This is one of my favorite things Jordie does!!  I love when he grabs his foot and kicks...oh it is the cutest!!!

Calvin loves playing Kangaroo!

Calvin hurt his finger and the only thing he wanted to do was show Daddy.  Daddy was at work so we took a picture and called him to tell him about it.

We went to Kneaders for breakfast on my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment