We are pretty much settled into our new apartment in Orem Utah. It is a wonderful apartment and I absolutely love it!!! We have terrific neighbors that Calvin loves to play with everyday. Having so many nice children around is a dream come true!!
We moved here from Provo in August because our lease at our last home (426 N. 700 E.) was up. We moved up here in hopes to get back into school last year, however have discovered that getting into school here is not a possibility (because Lyle already has his undergrad in Business Management...not engineering).
Lyle is currently applying to schools (he's hoping to get into ASU) so whenever we find out where he gets in, we will be moving again. It is a bittersweet thought for me. I can't say I love it here in Utah, however I LOVE our new apartment and was hoping to stay here until we were ready to buy a house.
Wherever we end up will be great though, my boys keep me smiling and entertained no matter where we are :).
No comments:
Post a Comment