expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 11, 2016

February 1-10, 2016

 Have to give a shout out to this cutie!  He has taken such great care of me this pregnancy!  He is a pro at getting me throw-up-bowls, vicks vapor rub, oils, a fresh water glass...and he tucks me in for nap time...he just melts my heart and I can't thank God enough for the sweet children he sent me.
Life would suck without them!

 Calvin lost his 4th tooth!
He lost one the previous day, and didn't even HAVE another loose tooth.  He said right before they lined up at the end of their school day, it just fell out.  CRAZY :).

 LOL...I discovered these pics on my camera...looks like Jordan got a hold of my phone one day hehe.
 Love the Love!
 AGAIN!  TRULY...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the LOVE in these boys!!!
 We went to Yogurtland for FREE froyo this week!
You could pile it as high as you wanted...yogurt AND toppings!  It was awesome!!!
Melanie, Ann Marie and their kiddos met us there :).
 Brother fun on the piano!  Oh how I love Music!
 LOL...Just had to add this cute pic of the boys having fun taking selfies with baby sister belly :)
 Jordan REALLY wanted to go to the Spinnie-Doo park so I took him.
Apparently he got a little too much spinning because he puked in the car :(.
 I put him in the bath when we got home, and thankfully after a while he did start to feel better :).
This picture CRACKS me up every time I see it....I think it might be the memory of the whole situation.  The things he says...it is always just a hoot.
 Captured his fit on camera...I turned on the music while waiting to pick up Calvin from School...he didn't like it so started screaming at me.  Weee're workin on being better with words...let's just say, the music didn't get turned off right away.
 One of the boys favorite activities lately is creating giant towers with wooden blocks, setting up the bad piggies in it, then playing angry birds.  It is quite cute and I actually really enjoy watching them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment