Elder Price was in town for New Years week and lucky us!!!...he stopped by for a quick visit! He was one of our favorite missionaries!
I don't even know what spurred this on...but one morning the boys were being all lovey and cute with each other and asked me to take some pictures. A lot of them turned out fuzzy but I LOVE the pure joy, love, and innocence I captured on their precious faces!:
The Winsor family gave us a box of legos and other random toys...among which were some angry birds, and lately the boys have been spending lots of time building block towers to play their own homemade angry birds.
They have gotten really creative lately in coming up with new games and ideas of fun stuff to do. It is fascinating, adorable, and endearing to watch these sweet blessings I get to call sons!!
1/21/16- Cindy brought me flowers and a mini Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream!! I can't remember why...she said I helped her with something and this was her thank you :)...she brought it while Calvin was at school so Jordan and I shared the yummy ice cream!
Thank you Cindy!!
I have no idea what this was from but I found it on Lyle's phone and thought it was awesome :)!
JANUARY 28, 2016
CALVIN LOST HIS 3RD TOOTH!!!!
He came home from school and I was TERRIBLY sick that day (just from pregnancy...I could barely stand...so Cindy brought him home).
He so sweetly and excitedly shared his WONDERFUL news! He got a special little tooth cup from the nurse to hold his tooth in...which he was pretty stoked about!
What a special boy this Calvin is!
The sweet tender heart he has...the pure love he so freely shares...I am so grateful for this pure, kind, loving boy who brings so much Joy into our home, family, and into my heart!
I sure love you Calvin Fort!
Jordan got new undies for Christmas but he kept complaining that they hurt his waste, so he got
NEW UNDIES :). (Which he loves!...Calvin wants some too now :))
1/30/16
Lyle had a big side job today. I have been really sick this pregnancy, and he has really stepped up and been willing to help out more than usual which I am SOOOOO grateful for!!!
Today he took the boys to his side job, but that ended up falling through so they went to the mall and had all kinds of fun (Panda for lunch...rode the merry go round...Calvin went on the strappy-bouncy-thingy...)
While the boys were gone Elaine Guthrie brought THIS over!!!!
SHE MADE HAILEY A QUILT!!!!!
OMG IT'S ADORABLY PERFECT!!!
Oh how I cherish that sweet woman! What a wonderful surprise this was!!
The boys were pretty pooped when they got home.
Jordan decided to nap here :) (though no naps ever actually happened :)).
My bike was broken, so Lyle flew solo again with the boys, and took them on a bike ride to Sherwood Park. He said they had a blast! They came home and we enjoyed Little Caesars Deep Dish for dinner.
Thank you Lyle for a wonderful day!















No comments:
Post a Comment