We released our duck to Freestone Park on Monday. She was SOOOO loud and Lyle and I couldn't handler her anymore. Lol...I didn't want to get into trouble, so it was a weird experience...people kept asking about the duck since Calvin could so easily catch her...they thought something was wrong with it...Weeeeee didn't stay too long ;)
On Friday I got to go into Calvin's class and make smoothie's with the kids then do some fun activities like Bingo and fruit sorting and graphing. It was sooo much fun!!Friday night Kristi Tenney called and was going to watch Hayden play football, so I took the boys over to Mesa High to join her. It was super fun!
I have never been more deeply severely hopelessly depressed. Today I have been a robot...doing laundry, trying to pick up the yard, doing dishes, taking the kids to Target and watching whenever they say "look Mom". We painted and wrote letters to Grandma....but I am numb inside. I feel horrible for my children....but honestly, they have been THE BEST!!! Playing together all day long, and being so patient with my randomly endless tears. I don't know how I am going to get through this. They say sere others/don't think about yourself...I am so empty inside I have nothing to give. I can't change my attitude/thought patterns...all the tricks that we should be able to snap ourselves back into life.....I loathe me and I just want to free these sweet little angels of the burden of having me in their lives. Soon. I have a baby inside me....I feel right now, that I would be doing her a favor by not bringing her into this world.





No comments:
Post a Comment