Went camping at brown creek with Mom David and the boys
Of course they had to get some firewood :)Always fun to explore!
Favorite!!!
Lol....mmmmy cute little poser :)
Favorite pastime while camping is definitely hangin out in Grandma's trailer :)
While watching "Wonder Pets" in the living room, all of the sudden we heard a crash from the AZ room. The cat had knocked off the lid to the hamster cage and snatched one of the hamster's out! I ran in and the cat took off running. I asked the boys to help me catch him.
Calvin caught him, and he had dropped the hamster. I put the cat outside and we fished the cat out from behind the couch. "Wonder pets wonder pets we're on our way. To help a baby hamster and save the day". I love Calvin's proud face here after knowing he just saved a baby hamster :)!
It was Joshua's birthday so while he was at school, Calvin made this bug tower for him and wrote him a special note. Again, I love how proud he was...it is good to accomplish something we feel is hard, and to share it with someone!
Lana and Justin came down with their family to visit us for Lyle's birthday. We went to Hole in the rock on Friday while Lyle was at work.
Early Saturday morning Lyle hopped on his computer as usual and enjoyed some laughs with the boys!
Lana and Lyle went to Costco to get pizza for dinner, and picked up a bunch of pomegranates too! He also made Pumpkin pie for his birthday treat!
Happy 32 Lyle!!
Living it up playing Just Dance :). (I had a bunch of fun ideas to do for his birthday but he just wanted to chill :)).

















No comments:
Post a Comment