Calvin had his first field trip November 5 to Vertuccio Farms! I got to go with him! It was lots of fun! (Jordan stayed with Cindy and Wyatt Hinton).
 |
| This is my personal favorite! But they would not let the adults on this day :-(...Calvin didn't want to jump on it after finding out I couldn't jump with him (aww sweet). |
 |
| This was Calvin's favorite! They only had 20 minutes to play and though I asked him if he wanted to ride the train, or do the many other things there, he simply wanted to stay here most of the time :-)...sweet simple joys! |
 |
They had a little snack break for us...fruit snack and caprisun I must mention (because I am grateful for the eye opener), that I did not want my picture taken. Bryson Hinton was there with Dylan and asked if I wanted my picture taken with Calvin, I said "no," but as soon as I did so, I recognized my selfish/rudeness...I may not like pictures of myself, but I wasn't there for me, I was there for Calvin. Thankfully I changed my mind and said "you know what, yes, this is something I want to remember." I took their picture too :-). (Do not forget, that is how life is, you are not here for you, you are here for God. Prove yourself...become all He sent you here to become. Show him you are grateful for his sacrifice by giving your life as He did). |
 |
It thought these pedal karts were pretty cool! He was a little pro on them...a lot of the kids couldn't pedal them consistently but Calvin was zooming around for several laps :-). Go muscles!! |
 |
| Mrs. Moon's Midday Kindergarten Class- November 5 2014- Vertuccio Farm |
 |
| They each got to pick their own pumpkin :-)! |
 |
After the Farm I brought Dylan home and was going to pick up Jordan to go home, but the boys have so much fun together and we just love the Hinton family, so we ended up staying for a while. Cindy mentioned she didn't have dinner plans...so I suggested pizza since the boys had just gone to the pizza farm. It ended up taking a while...but it was so worth it! She made some delicious homemade dough and sauce, then we put our toppings together and we each made a little personal pizza! It was lots of fun and turned out so yummy! (Her and I went and worked out at the gym afterwards...It was lots of fun!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment