It is hard to keep Hailey happy always when the boys aren't around. So while they were both at school one day I took her to the portrait studio in Walmart!
She WOULD NOT smile for even a SECOND for a picture.
I picked her up to try to cheer her up, and took a pic wtih her on my phone, hopnig she would change her tune and saddle up for some cute pics :).
Didn't happen..but she is still cute and sweet as ever lol!
Lol...Calvin was not grumpy in this picture...I was pumping and he just walked up and sat in Hailey's chair, as if it was his favorite chilling spot lol. He proceeded to have a totally serious conversation with me...I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he was.
My three favorite snuggle bugs of all time <3!!
Muscle Mania
Ok...this was totally for real. The kids went to bed. I don't know if I was back with them or what, but when I came out this was for real what Lyle was doing...watching Wild Kratts and eating a popsicle :).
I checked on sweet Hailey girl during her nap...and this is how she was sleeping. Part of me felt so bad and wanted to move her, but I remember my mom saying I slept like this regularly as a baby.
We had the Driggs and Nicoll's over to play! It was so fun!
I was watching videos about The Emotion Code. I invited the boys to watch with me (it was after their bedtime and I knew they wouldn't last long). They fell asleep on me...so precious...I loved having them near!
Waiting for friends to come over :)
FRIENDS!










No comments:
Post a Comment