expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 11, 2016

November 6-12

Lyle surprised me with a NEW BIKE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! (I guess He told Jordan about it, and realized Jordan wouldn't be able to keep a secret, so He whipped it out early :).  Phone holder, basket and all!!!  AWESOME!!!

I went over to Cindy's to pick up my kids (and she had mentioned earlier she wanted to clean out her window...so I thought I'd "help her out" and jump in to help her lol...(which of course I probably just made more difficult in the end...I am a dork with good intentions)
  Brig got called to the Bishopric, and Emily is in the Primary Presidency, so we got to watch Ben and Lucy while they went to Scouting Meeting.  I gave Lucy some grapes and while nursing Hailey, I couldn't help but want to snap a pic of her and those adorable little cheeks :)!!









 We had Ben over to play with Jordan while Calvin was at school.


The boys went to work with Lyle.  The job wasn't ready for him...but they got Sonic slushes on the way home :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment