expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 23, 2016

October 23-29






 Boys set up an angry birds tower :).  One of my favorite things to watch them play!


My beautiful little sleeper
Cindy sent me an email with an attachment to a video that apparently is guaranteed to make any baby happy :).  So I showed it to Hailey.  She did like it lol :)!
 I can't get enough of this girl!  I truly feel so lucky to be her mommy!  She is the most beautiful wonderful baby!
 Starting early...she's helping me make some chicken chowder :)
 Took Jordan and Hailey to Pioneer Park while Calvin was at school.

 Calvin has been loving his frozen berries extra much lately :)
 Cindy gave this owl to Hailey in my box-shower.  She absolutely loves it!!
 Cindy and I walk/jog every morning at 5.  It is the absolute best part of my day!  I have been escaping to my roof more often lately...it is my safe place.  Today I did my stretches up there after our walk and just wanted to capture the beautiful sunrise.  Quiet, peaceful beauty that fills me with gratitude!!

Making the most of our appointment :)

Love Love Love the Love!!
Jordan helped Lyle put together a PVC bike rack

Calvin was really getting a kick out of the shadow's he was making on the wall hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment