expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 8, 2016

HAILEY IS HERE!!

I JUST HAD A BABY!!!!!
HAILEY JADE IS FINALLY HERE!!! <3
 Mary came to visit me in the hospital.
Kristi Tenney did too! (:( I didn't take a pic for some reason?)
 Lyle bought McDonalds and Doughnuts for breakfast and brought the boys to visit us at the hospital!
 Loving on their new baby sister (lol...you can tell the tv was on...which Calvin clearly finds more interesting :))
 Best Big Brother already helping with his sister!
 BLESSED!!  My whole family came to visit!  It was the sweetest most wonderful surprise!
Mom stayed with me in the hospital one night <3.  Her and David have been a huge support to me even though I have hit some rough patches and have not been the nicest of people.
David came in the next morning by himself...and held Hailey and gave me a blessing.  It was very sweet to me.  Then mom came in and helped me get all ready to take her home.
Thank you thank you my sweet family!
 Protector! The beginning of a very special bond <3!

 

 







 







No comments:

Post a Comment