expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 2015

November 2nd was our ultrasound to find out if we are having a boy or girl.
Everyone made their guesses...and we decided if it's a boy we go to Bahama Bucks, 
and if it's a girl we'd go to Dairy Queen...
DAIRY QUEEN WON!!
I am so grateful for 3 excited boys!  They take such good care of me, and are so excited to take care of a new baby sister!
Sugar and spice ;)

Calvin is quite a great reader now!  I had to capture this sweet moment...a favorite pastime for the boys :)

I took Calvin out for a date to Bahama Bucks

We went to Discovery Park...next to the Gilbert Temple...after going to visit Diana Thurber where she works (at Deseret Book).

After the park we went to visit the Gilbert Temple.  Then went to Chic-Fil-A for lunch and brought some back for Diana.  She gave us a tour of the store and all she does there for the holiday season!

These boys play all day together.  Of course they bug each other, but they sure love spending time doing anything and everything together.  What a sweet and wonderful blessing it is to be their momma!

Lyle did the Wipeout run with Spencer (I had signed up before I knew I was pregnant, so he took my ticket).  I took the boys and had a great time (though I was terribly sick lol...we walked all around watching and taking pics :))!






Joshua is on a traveling soccer team...and the weekend before my birthday he had a tournament so they were down here in the valley.  (They brought his friend Josh Miles).  They are eating Panda on the trampoline and I just love having them here...had to snap a memory :)

Outing to Freestone Park
 We were hoping to find our duck...I took the kids to the park, and Lyle walked around and said he found her.

Shout out to our sweet Hailey Jade...I sure hope she is a little nicer to me when she comes out lol...cause I have been so terribly sick...all worth it though.
This is what I have been craving more than anything!  SALAD!!!!

November 19
Calvin Lost his 2nd tooth!
His tooth had been REALLY loose for several days.  Today he came home from school with it barely barely hangin on.  It was one of those where he probably could have waited a couple days, but I asked him if he wanted it to come out today or wait (hoping he would want it today so I got to see lol...I didn't want it to come out at school...not that I would mind much...it is just fun to be there with him).
He decided he wanted us to take it out!
First attempt:
Lyle tied dental floss to his tooth, and a nerf dart, then shot the dart hoping it would pull out the tooth but no luck.
Then I tried to pull it out, but it didn't seem quite ready.
I didn't want to hurt him, so I told him, it might hurt a little...but whatever he wants is great with me.
He went out to the living room where we have a sign up from a Family Night we had several months ago.
Calvin picked the word "BELIEVE".
He looked at the sign, then started pep-talking himself:
"Believe! Believe!  Believe it won't hurt!"
"Ok Mom.  I'm ready!  Let's do it tonight!!"
LOVE IT!  WHAT A BRAVE, COURAGEOUS BOY!
So, with a washcloth I yanked it out...he didn't even flinch :).
SO FUN!  What a great sport he was!!
Didn't take any pics...but we spent Thanksgiving with my Dad and Lisa's family.  We brought pie...Cherry, Apple, and Lyle made Pumpkin, and Lemon meringue!

 Seriously...HOW CUTE IS THIS!!

Thanksgiving morning we volunteered at the Turkey Trot (with Brig and Emily's organization LYF)
It was early, and cold, but ended up being awesome and the boys had a blast!
They played hide-n-seek and gathered acorns...bunch of cute kiddos!



No comments:

Post a Comment